TERMS & CONDITIONS
LET’S GROW SOCIAL MEDIA GIVEAWAY
1 JUNE – 31 JULY 2023
General Conditions of Entry
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the Let’s Grow Social Media Giveaway, June – July 2023 Promotion – promoted by Ashley & Martin Pty Ltd (ABN 24 090 141 021 / NZBN 9429035240990) of 640 Murray St, West Perth, WA, 6005 (the “Promoter”). The Promoter can be contacted at the above address, by phone on +61 8 9322 1200 or by email to email@example.com
2. The Promotion commences 12.01am AWST on 1 June 2023 and closes at 11.59pm AWST on 31 July 2023 (the “Promotional Period”).
3. Entry is open only to eligible individuals of 18 or more years of age, residing in Australia or New Zealand. Employees and officers (and immediate family) of the Promoter or any related company are ineligible to enter.
4. To be eligible to receive the prize, the winner must make themselves available to attend a consultation at an Ashley & Martin clinic in Australia or New Zealand at a suitable time. The purpose of this consultation is so an Ashley & Martin medical professional may assess the winner’s hair loss condition to provide an appropriate treatment program. See https://ashleyandmartin.com.au for a full list of clinic locations in Australia and New Zealand.
5. There will be one Prize Draw that will take place in August 2023.
6. The competition prize is a 12 month RealGROWTH package valued from $1,980 to $2,600.
7. The Promotor may, in its discretion, substitute the prize or any part of the prize with a prize of equal value (subject to any direction or approval required from any relevant regulatory authority).
8. Eligible individuals receive one entry into the Prize Draw for subscribing to the Promoters’ social media feed, within the Promotional Period by:
a) “Following” the Promoter on Facebook at
b) “Following” the Promoter on Instagram at
9. One entry is permitted per person, per “Follow” on the Promoter’s Facebook page within the Promotional Period.
10. One entry is permitted per person, per “Follow” on the Promoter’s Instagram page within the Promotional Period.
11. A maximum of two entries is permitted per person if they Follow the Promoter’s “Facebook” and “Instagram” pages within the Promotional Period.
12. Individuals who attempt to gain additional entries through the creation of multiple accounts will be considered ineligible.
13. The Promoter in its sole and unfettered discretion will determine in the event of any uncertainty or dispute:
a. Whether or not the individual is eligible to enter;
b. Whether or not an eligible individual’s entry is valid;
c. How many entries an eligible individual is entitled.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify an Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached or does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, is not or has ceased to be an eligible individual, or has tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
15. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical dificulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a. To disqualify any Entrant; and/or
b. Subject to any directions required from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
16. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia and each entrant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts thereof.
The Prizes and Prize Draws
18. The Prize Draw will take place at 3:00pm AWST on 15 August 2023 at the offices of the Promoter at 640 Murray St, West Perth, WA. All eligible entries received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period will be entered into the draw.
19. The Prize Draw will be conducted by computer generated selection where the winner will be randomly selected.
20. The Promotor reserves the right to re-draw the prize in the event that the initial entry drawn is invalid or ineligible.
21. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. If the winner is not a current client, the prize of 12 month RealGROWTH package from Ashley & Martin will be provided following consultation with an Ashley & Martin medical practitioner where the suitability of the treatment will be determined.
23. If the winner is a current client, the 12 Month, RealGROWTH package will be provided by means of a 12-month credit against their current treatment plan.
24. The RealGROWTH treatment package will only be provided to the winner once Ashley & Martin Medical Staff determine that the prize is a suitable treatment for the winner. If Ashley & Martin medical staff do not recommend a RealGROWTH package as an effective treatment for the competition winner, $2,600 will be paid to the winner in lieu of the RealGROWTH package prize.
25. The winner will be informed by phone or direct message which, may include the Messenger service on Facebook and Instagram, within 7 days of the draw. In the event that the winner chooses not to accept the prize, they forfeit all and any claims to the prize and a new winner will be drawn.
26. If the winner does not respond to Messenger notifications within 14 days, the promoter will contact the winner via a public announcement on Facebook and Instagram.
27. Details of the winners may also be published in the Promoter’s promotional materials or social media accounts of the Promoter with the winner’s permission.
28. If the prize is not accepted by a winner or it otherwise goes unclaimed for three months after the Prize Draw date, a redraw may take place with notification of the winner and the timing for claiming and delivery of the prize otherwise occurring in accordance with the timing associated with the initial draw (subject to any direction or approval required from any relevant regulatory authority).